News & UpdatesHere we will publish news & updates related to software as well as news related to this website.
1) Microsoft Rolls Out Windows Live Expo - 02/13/2006
EXCLUSIVE Following three months of internal testing, Microsoft has announced that it is opening its classified listing service Windows Live Expo, formerly code-named "Fremont," to select businesses in the Seattle metropolitan area.
2) Google Desktop 3 Beta Released - 02/11/2006
Google released a new version of its desktop search utility on Thursday.
3) Sony Announces Blu-ray Disc Pricing - 02/09/2006
Sony Pictures set prices on its Blu-ray disc titles that would be available in retail outlets later this year Wednesday
4) Windows OneCare to Launch in June - 02/08/2006
Microsoft Tuesday made public plans for its security package called Windows OneCare, which comes with anti-virus and anti-spyware tools as well as backup and other utilities.
5) Gmail Gets Chatty - 02/08/2006
Google debuted Gmail Chat on Tuesday, a service that would allow users of the client to start instant messaging chats from their Gmail account.
6) BitTorrent to Remain in Opera Browser - 02/08/2006
Opera released details of a plan Monday to further integrate BitTorrent capabilities into an upcoming version of its Web browser.
7) AOL, Yahoo to Charge Filter Bypass Fees - 02/08/2006
At least two online services will be introducing features that would allow e-mail marketers to pay to ensure their messages don't end up being blocked as spam. Both AOL and Yahoo plan to start offering the service within the next several months.
8) LogLogic offers software to log Exchange e-mail data - 02/07/2006
LogLogic Inc. Monday unveiled the first version of its software that logs information for and keeps track of all e-mail messages running on Microsoft Corp.'s Exchange Server.
9) Researchers: Popular apps have mismanaged security - 02/07/2006
Big-name companies like America Online (AOL) and Adobe could do a better job of writing secure software, according to a recent report by two Princeton University researchers.
10) Critical security flaws fixed in Firefox 1.5 - 02/05/2006
February, 02 2006 Mozilla Corp. released a new version of its Mozilla browser with critical security updates.
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 Next